For all organisations that need high quality accounting advice, PricewaterhouseCoopers has the breadth and depth of knowledge and technical expertise to help. PwC provides financial accounting and accounting technical advice, support tools, guidance and training which will help to improve the quality of your financial reporting.
How our financial accounting expertise can support you
More about our financial accounting services
- You have a difficult technical accounting issue that you cannot solve in-house
- You have a small finance function and would appreciate support from financial reporting specialists
- You need to keep up to date on developments in UK and IFRS financial reporting
- Help you resolve complex issues by providing reliable and expert advice, guidance, training and support tools
- Improve the quality of your financial reporting by developing the knowledge and expertise of your in-house finance function
- Save time by having a range of high-quality financial reporting tools and guidance at your fingertips.
- Accounting and regulatory guidance regarding UK GAAP and IFRS, including specialist advice in complex areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance
- PwC inform - a total resource for UK GAAP and IFRS offering updates, training and a comprehensive library of financial reporting information
- Comperio - an online library of global financial reporting literature including US GAAP
- UK GAAPChecker, an electronic disclosure checklist for UK GAAP and IFRS
- Financial reporting publications, including Manual of Accounting
- Accounting developments seminars - annual updates on UK GAAP and IFRS
- Technical update seminars - financial reporting and taxation update workshops
- In-house training and e-learning courses tailored for individual companies.