Accounting briefing | May 2014
Our Accounting briefing series
provides you with a quarterly technical update, focusing on the practical implications of recent developments and topical issues in UK GAAP. Topics covered in the newsletters include:
- Key differences between old and new UK GAAP.
- New accounting standards and exposure drafts.
- Changes to the UK corporation tax rate.
- Changes to narrative reporting, director remuneration and corporate governance.
- Year end reminders.
The May 2014 issue includes the following articles:
- Strategic report reminders for unquoted companies and common pitfalls.
- Corporate governance – UK entities with listed debt.
- FRC issues new accounting standard for insurance contracts.
- Employee benefits under new UK GAAP.