IPO watch Q3 2013
IPO proceeds increased tenfold in Q3 2013 in comparison to Q3 2012.
Highlights in Q3 2013
- 52 IPOs raised €3.0bn in Europe in Q3 2013, almost ten times the amount raised during the same period in 2012.
- This quarter we have seen the return of mid-size companies to the IPO market.
- London was the number one destination again - raising two thirds of total European IPO proceeds.
- Investment companies and real estate companies featured prominently this quarter, representing eight and four floats respectively.
- PE backed IPOs continue to represent a significant proportion of total IPO activity this quarter, two of the top five European IPOs being PE backed and raising €1bn.
|Top five IPOs
|Five largest IPOs of Q3 2013
|Deutsche Annington Immobilien SE
|Foxtons Group plc
|The Renewables Infrastructure Group Limited
|Green REIT plc
|Odfjell Drilling Ltd
||Oil & Gas
Sources: PwC Q4 2012 IPO Watch Europe Survey