Information Security Breaches Survey 2010
Cybercrime losses double in two years
The survey report was written by PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP and commissioned by Infosecurity Europe. The survey results were launched at Infosecurity Europe on 28th April 2010.
The latest survey results show that:
- business use of technology is evolving rapidly, as companies exploit cloud computing and social networks;
- security remains high on management's agenda, and the recession has not dampened expenditure on security;
- after falling for the last few years, a new wave of security breaches is hitting UK organisations, with the cost in the billions of pounds;
- an increasingly inter-connected supply chain is leading to demands for security assurance, but most companies are ill-prepared for this; and
- creating the right security behaviour is key to address today's security threats.
You can download the full technical report and a two page executive summary, using the links below: