World Watch Issue 1, 2012
Need to know what’s on the minds of regulators, standard setters, business leaders and others as they set the course for improved governance, reporting and assurance?
This edition of World Watch (June 2012), shares our views on today’s hot topics and keeps you up-to-date with developments from around the world.
- How Shanks Group plc moved from compliant to compelling reporting, got its message across and started winning reporting awards
- Effective reporting: it’s a matter of taking steps in the right direction
- Arnold Schilder (IAASB) and Richard Sexton (PwC) share their thoughts on the future of audit
News articles include:
- 40 years to get gender balance on boards?
- How integrated is reporting?
- Danger: cybercriminals at work
- Mandatory carbon reporting delayed
- Investors want better income tax disclosures
- IASB projects on revenue recognition, segments, financial instruments
- Audit committee debates need more transparency
- Internal audit facing wider remit
Download World Watch to read the full magazine (48 pages).
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to subscribe to World Watch.
All World Watch editions