Where a business is facing financial distress or insolvency, we may be able
to help save it if action is taken early enough. Alternatively, we can help
financial stakeholders to recover value in an insolvency.
PwC has the largest corporate insolvency practice in the UK and at
short notice can deploy a team of specialists to deal with any UK or
international business, from owner-managed enterprises to large
How we can support
More about this
Corporate insolvency potential issues
- As a director of a business in distress, you have a legal responsibility to
ensure the company is not trading in-solvently. Obtaining early advice can help
you clarify your current position and the available options
- As a lender or financial stakeholder you need to manage your exposure to
losses which may involve some form of insolvency procedure
- As an adviser to a business in distress you wish to ensure that the
directors or stakeholders are given clear insolvency advice on the available
How we can support you
- It may be possible to rescue the company or business if action is taken
- Recovery of value for financial stakeholders in the business.
PwC's corporate insolvency services include
- Company voluntary arrangements (CVAs)
- Administrative receiverships
- Compulsory liquidations and creditors' voluntary liquidations (CVLs)
- Support in other formal and informal insolvency proceedings.