Interim leadership - PwC Turnaround Panel
We work with management to deal with financial underperformance by
stabilising the business, managing key stakeholder relationships and building a
strong platform for the future.
Recognising that management teams may lack experience in turning around a
business, we introduce experienced turnaround professionals who can step into
executive or advisory roles in the business, such as chairmen, CEOs, CFOs,
chief restructuring officers, operations, marketing, human resources,
non-executive directors and advisers/mentors to boards.
PwC has immediate access to candidates from our own network of independent
turnaround professionals, all used to operating at board level in businesses in
crisis and those requiring rapid change.
How we can support
More about this
- A key stakeholder group has lost confidence in the existing team
- You are looking for a change catalyst
- Your board members or senior management have departed
- Your team have not had the experience of managing a business in a situation
- You lack the resources to cope with the additional pressures of managing
the business in its current situation.
How we can support you
- By helping to restore stakeholder confidence
- Management resource with the right experience and skill sets
- Support and leadership through unfamiliar territory
- Fresh perspective, uncluttered by 'baggage'
- Effect quick wins to generate cash in the business.
PwC's interim leadership services help to
- Manage stakeholder relationships while the CEO remains in control
- Introduce new management to provide leadership to the business during the
- Provide optimal value for corporates by disposing of or reinvesting in a
non- core, or under performing asset, or in a distressed business
- Provide operational support - such as building a business plan that is
supported by actions including key performance indicators for short to longer
term strategies to achieve recovery and growth.