Applying to PwC
Taking time to read our advice on our recruitment process will help you perform to the best of your ability.
In preparation for the recruitment process we would encourage you to:
- Think about the criteria that we will be using to assess you, detailed below
- Tailor your CV to PwC. Review our guidelines for writing and submitting your CV to PwC
- Learn more about the activities you'll be participating in if selected for assessment. For example, we use assessment exercises during many of our recruitment processes
- Read our interview advice and think about how to best present your skills and experience at an interview. Make sure your CV is correct as we will undertake pre employment screening once you accept our offer
- Find out more about the skills and behaviours we look for in people. We call this the PwC Professional.