By now you should have a good idea of the learning environment we create for you and the personal development you can expect; the way we support you through your professional qualifications; and the value of the lasting relationships you will create. But we know finances are important too. So, we offer all our people a competitive reward package as well.
Our offer to you
- a salary
- a Choices allowance
- 25 days’ holiday
- the option to be a member of our pension scheme.
You may also get a discretionary bonus.
Everyone has access to:
- season ticket loan for travel - we'll pay the interest
- discounted gym membership
- a wide range of discounts on services and products, and much more...
Full-time, permanent Graduate joiners can apply for:
- a graduate loan of up to £7,000 provided by HSBC Bank plc, subject to status (conditions apply).
We use some of your Choices Allowance to fund:
- life assurance
- personal accident cover
- income protection (after one year)
- private medical benefit.
You use your Choices allowance (plus some of your salary if you like) to fund whichever of these Choices benefits suit you best:
- travel insurance
- childcare vouchers
- company car
- a bike (through our Cycle to Work scheme)
- private medical benefit for your family
- dental insurance
- health screening
- enhanced life assurance
- partner life assurance
- critical illness insurance
- personal injury insurance
- group personal pension.
Or if you like, you can take the rest of your Choices allowance as payroll cash. And you can also trade up or trade down up to five days of your standard holiday entitlement for less or more payroll cash.
PwC’s Choices, our flexible benefits scheme, provides a wide range of benefits that can be tailored to suit your needs.