Finance Effectiveness Benchmark
Before embarking on change strategies it is important to baseline where you are so you can measure progress towards your goals and justify spend. Benchmarking is an effective way of helping create that solid basis for change. In addition, if you want your finance function to be best in class then you need to know how it compares, and that means being able to measure it against others.
The Finance Effectiveness Benchmark* helps in three important ways:
- It provides a baseline against which to measure progress
- It compares your internal businesses/divisions
- It compares you to your peers and tells you what the most successful finance functions are doing in organisations like yours
- Our benchmarking tool has practicality at its heart - the number of measures is based on strategic relevance and getting the balance right between insight and practicality
- There is value-add to the data by including industry experts to bring 'real world' context to build a practical, achievable roadmap
- The dataset is more up-to-date than any other provider and is refreshed annually
- We use a single, simple framework to help clients through a journey of continuous improvement; from initial benchmark, to strategy based around the features of high performing finance functions, through to implementation.
*The Finance Effectiveness Benchmark contains the benchmark analysis of over 100 participating companies (largely FTSE 200 firms, but also international groups of similar size and complexity), comprising over 1700 discrete businesses, in 60 countries.