Getting the best from people at every level during constant change is the key to sustainable competitive advantage.
Great leaders know that change only sticks when the people it affects are involved in the process of bringing it about. This is because solid strategies, processes and technology alone do not deliver results. It takes people to accept, drive, and sustain change to bring lasting benefits to their organisation.
Attracting and keeping good people is central to stability and we help our clients to position themselves as an employer of choice by developing leading reward and retention strategies, improving HR function effectiveness and creating leadership and learning programmes for staff and management.
We focus strongly on understanding the organisational culture and concerns of employees in order to create the solutions that fit and allow you to attract and retain the best people.
How we can support you
More about this service
- A transaction necessitates major business and people change
- You are transforming your service delivery in Finance, IT or HR
- You are reorganising your business processes to meet customer needs better or to reduce costs
- New skills or a shift in 'hearts and minds' are needed to make your change programmes work long term
- Your HR function is too expensive or does not meet the needs of your people
- Manage major change programmes and ensuring change sticks by identifying potential barriers early on, measuring benefits and locking in people issues from the start
- Improved competitiveness of people policies and people performance
- Identify strengths and weaknesses of your people policies by benchmarking against competitors globally
- Core and non-core service areas are transitioned to new, more effective, lower cost models
- Leadership and staff gain the knowledge and skills vital to the future of the organisation.
- Establishing, reviewing and taking a lead in programme management activities
- Preparing the case for change and building commitment to it
- Building the required culture, capability and leadership (including leadership development) programmes to make change stick
- Managing the HR transition, covering relocation, terms and conditions and reward