Public to private
For companies that feel undervalued by public markets, PwC provides advice
and execution expertise on public to private transactions and de-listings. We
advise throughout the transaction and project manage other advisers.
We are the leading corporate finance adviser on UK public to private
transactions having advised on more P-to-Ps than any other adviser. PwC
provides the full range of services necessary to complete a deal, including
strategic advice, taxation advice, pensions advice, legal advice, regulatory
compliance and due diligence.
How we can support
More about this
- Your company is undervalued by the stock markets
- Your listing does not provide any tangible benefits
- You are considering 'going private'
- Expert advice and experience from the leading Public-to-Private
- Strong relationships with private equity houses and other sources of
- Benefit of access to specialists in the rules and regulations governing
public listed companies and de-listing
- Deep industry knowledge across the full range of industry sectors.
- Deal origination
- Offeror and offeree advisory work
- Valuation advice
- Debt raising and private equity financing
- Preparation of business plans and financial modelling of projections
- Liaising with regulatory authorities on all regulatory issues
- Project management of other advisers (e.g. brokers, lawyers, reporting
accountants et cetera)
- Offer documentation.