Navigating uncertainty in the Eurozone
The future of the Eurozone and its impact on your business
The Eurozone restructuring has the potential to create significant change and disruption to organisations worldwide. We consider the impacts and share our views on the key issues to consider when responding to the current restructuring.
Key considerations for your business:
- The likely impact that macroeconomic changes to commodity prices, exchange and inflation rates within both the UK and Europe, would have on your;
- Manufacturing operations
- Credit insurance contracts
- Stakeholders confidence
- Key head office activities.
- Where and how your business would acquire its critical products and services should your Eurozone supply chain become compromised.
- The potential impact that a crisis would have on your intra-group funding and dividend flows.
- The impact that a crisis would have on your people, processes and system.
- How your competitors may respond and what impact this will have on your competitive position.
- The potential new business opportunities that may emerge from the Euro crisis and austerity drive.
How we can help
To help businesses plan a course through the uncertainty, PwC can assist by running structured workshops or high level diagnostic exercises to help develop the contingency plans that you need to stabilise your business should events worsen.