Insurance Banana Skins Survey 2013 - helping you to make better business decisions
During the video Jonathan Howe (UK Insurance leader), George Stylianides (Head of FS Risk ) and Stephen Warrington (Head of Insurance strategy ) discuss the broader strategic challenges facing the industry including:
- Current investment conditions and their impact on corporate strategy.
- The need to adjust business practices to respond to a market where 'insurance products are now bought rather than sold'.
- The need to make risk management a fundamental part of everybody's role within your organisation.
- Reputational risk and the increased scrutiny around sales practices.
- The way that products are designed and the role of risk management in that process.