Solvency II Pillar 3 - the top three challenges for insurers
According to our recent poll 68% of insurers are still less than half way through their Pillar 3 reporting journey. Technology, data sources and reporting time frames are seen as the top three challenges for the coming year.
During this webcast, Charles Garnsworthy, UK Solvency II leader, is joined by our panel of experts to discuss the key priorities for Solvency II reporting in 2015. The discussion is followed by 15 minutes of Q&A from a live audience and covers topics such as:
- the key considerations in choosing the right technology solution and the options available to insurers
- dealing with the uncertainty around technical issues e.g. volatility adjustment and by extension getting comfort over the Solvency II balance sheet
- the challenges of getting asset data and dealing with the constraints placed by asset managers
- the power of narrative reporting and how this should be used; and
- how Pillar 3 could change the way in which insurers are viewed by the market