Growing and financing your business
In the current climate cash and access to finance is more than ever a critical lifeline for any business. Whilst economic conditions remain tough, our research indicates that more than two thirds of private companies expect their business to improve over the next two years.
Anecdotal evidence suggests confidence is building and many businesses are looking at ways to increase their market share in order to put themselves in a position of strength as the economy comes out of recession.
How we can help .....
Whether you're looking to "just" trade through the tough times or whether your business is now ready to embark on a growth strategy, PwC has experts ready to join you on your journey and can support you in many ways:
- Help with business planning and organisation including forecasting cash flows and sensitivities, looking as new markets and reviewing the structure and roles of key senior people in the business.
- Mergers and acquisitions advice, from lead advisors "rainmaker" to transactional service support, deal structuring and post deal integration support.
- Effective tax planning. We take a commercial approach to help structure your company and business financing in a tax efficient way.
- Our international network can help with starting up new businesses in overseas locations, from getting started and registering your local presence to international structuring and transfer pricing. We can also advise on funding plans for new existing overseas business and help integrate your finance strategies.
- Financing your business. Our corporate finance and debt advisory experts can review your business financial strategy and advice on different sources of funding with a view to helping you secure the right level of funding at an affordable price and with minimum risk.
- Sustainable growth.