We help our clients determine the right strategic priorities to grow profitably and maximise value, and offer support and practical solutions to achieve these objectives.
- What do we want our business to be, next year, and in three to five years?
- What is the right size and shape of our portfolio?
- How do we drive growth?
- How do we unlock growth – organic / M&A?
- How do we develop business plans with sufficient stretch and rigour?
- What are the key priorities for the business?
We combine strategic insight, rigorous analysis and in-depth industry expertise with access to PwC's market leading global network of industry and functional specialists, local knowledge and resources.
How we can support you
- Corporate and Business unit strategy: we advise leadership teams on developing their strategies at group or business unit level to drive performance. We help companies make hard choices about what they want to be famous for (ambition), where they want to play (participation strategy), how they intend to win (competitive strategy) and what priorities to focus on (management agenda)
- International growth strategy: we work with you to drive international growth in mature and developing markets. We help you navigate the complexity about which countries/clusters to enter, which combination of models to adopt, and what implementation plan to put in place to unlock international opportunities at pace
- Strategic planning: we help you set your business ambition, generate and evaluate key initiatives, identify other options to fill any gap versus your ambition, and deliver your plan. This gives confidence to stakeholders that targets will be met and focus to management on what to do and not to do
- M&A strategy: we work with you you to identify, screen and evaluate M&A targets to increase share of market, extend share of wallet and/or acquire core assets and capabilities. Our wider firm can support transactions and manage post-integration
- Growth: we help you to identify, prioritise and capture sustainable growth opportunities in your core business and from new sources. We work collaboratively with our clients to unlock growth opportunities in a creative but disciplined way
What makes us different
Our strategy practice is recognised for providing rigorous views of businesses and insightful, practical solutions with highly engaged, high calibre teams. For our corporate strategy advice, this means:
- Strategy adviser of choice. Our financial and corporate clients choose to work with us to solve their most difficult problems and unlock their biggest opportunities.
- Insightful and practical solutions. We bring an unrivalled mix of capabilities and experience to develop solutions that can be implemented. We have deep sector knowledge with access to the functional and local expertise of network of 170,000 people across the world.
- Highly engaged, high calibre teams. We have outstanding individuals who work with clients to get things done and have received great feedback on what it is like to work with us.