We generate fresh and relevant insights for our clients to help them make better business decisions with more confidence.
- How will our business be impacted as our markets change in the next three to five years?
- What future scenarios should our business be preparing for? What will these look like?
- What are the implications of changes in what, how and when our customers buy?
- Which competitors are winning and losing in our markets and why?
We combine strategic insight, rigorous analysis and in-depth industry expertise with access to PwC’s market leading global network of industry and functional specialists, local knowledge and resources.
How we can support you
- Market insights: we bring rigorous insights about current and future market dynamics to inform decisions on how best to respond to or reshape market trends. We have an unparalleled ability to understand markets that reflect our corporate strategy and deals advice legacy
- Competitive insights: we bring rich insights about where and why competitors are winning (and losing) in their markets to inform decisions about how to create a sustainable source of differentiation. We combine both qualitative and qualitative insights to get a holistic view of the existing and future competitive landscape
- Customer insights: we drive insights about customer profile, usage, attitudes and value to inform decisions about who to prioritise for growth, who to protect, and who to tactically serve. We combine both quantitative and qualitative insights to get a holistic view of existing and potential customers
What makes us different
Our strategy practice is recognised for providing rigorous views of businesses and insightful, practical solutions with highly engaged, high calibre teams. For our strategic insights, this means:
- Strategy adviser of choice. Our financial and corporate clients choose to work with us to solve their most difficult problems and unlock their biggest opportunities.
- Insightful and practical solutions. We bring an unrivalled mix of capabilities and experience to develop solutions that can be implemented. We have deep sector knowledge with access to the functional and local expertise of network of 170,000 people across the world.
- Highly engaged, high calibre teams. We have outstanding individuals who work with clients to get things done. Our people get great feedback on what it is like to work with us.