Corporate & international tax structuring
Multinational businesses are increasingly affected by tax, legislative and
regulatory developments throughout the world. Understanding the impact of these
developments on business operations and transactions between countries is vital
for a company's success.
PwC's international structuring group is experienced in addressing these
developments as well as all aspects of international taxation. Our teams are
able to help you structure your business in a tax-efficient manner, both
locally and globally.
- You need advice on tax when structuring a group of companies
- You need to repatriate profit
- You want to understand double tax relief planning
- You are planning cross-border acquisitions, disposals or
- You have to defend an HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) challenge regarding
- You manage a number of captive insurance companies
- You are a UK organisation looking to expand overseas
- You need to manage intellectual property and intangible assets in a more
tax effective manner.
How we can support you
- With effective and tax efficient cross-border strategies for both UK and
- By managing your global structural tax rate
- By keeping you abreast of new developments within the international arena
that affect your business.
PwC's corporate & international tax structuring services include
- Removing inequalities - addressing UK discriminatory legislation
- Outbound structuring services
- Controlled foreign companies planning
- UK into US financing planning
- Global intangible property planning
- Various country specific planning services
- Thin capitalisation solutions
- Inbound structuring into the UK
- US investment into the UK
- Pathfinder service - start up services for companies entering the UK
- Value chain transformation - optimising your business model.