Why work with PricewaterhouseCoopers Corporate Finance?
- Real Deals Private Equity Awards - Professional Services firm of the year 2012.
- Private Equity News Awards 2011 - Corporate Finance Team of the Year
- Acquisitions Monthly Upper Mid-Market Adviser of the Year for 2010 and 2011. This award recognises our exceptional market strengths in M&A advisory.
- Four deal awards at the 2010 Thomson Reuters Project Finance International Awards.
- European PPP Deal of the Year for their work on the Birmingham Highways project in the UK
- Americas PPP Deal of the Year for their work on the McGill University Health Centre in Canada
- Asia Pacific PPP Deal of the Year for Sports Hub in Singapore
- Asia Pacific Transport Deal of the Year for Peninsula Link in Australia.
- Our international M&A network is advising on an average of 300 sell side mandates at any time.
- Two awards at the Public Private Finance Awards 2010/11
- Best transport of road maintenance project for Birmingham Highway Maintenance PFI
- Best International Project for Karolinska Solna University Hospital PPP, Sweden
- Our South East Corporate Finance team won Team of the Year at the Insider magazine Awards 2010.
- Jonathan Allen, Senior Manager, won the Young Dealmaker of the Year at the Insider magazine Awards 2010.
- Deal of the Year at the Yorkshire Dealmakers Awards 2010 for Phoenix Private Equity’s Buy Out of Andrew Page.
- Stuart Warriner, Partner, won Corporate Finance Adviser of the Year at the Yorkshire Dealmakers Awards 2010
- According to Thomson Financial, we are the number one UK M&A adviser, by volume, of UK $50m-$500m deals in the 10 years to 2010
- According to Thomson Financial, we are the number one UK Private Equity adviser, by volume, of UK PE deals up to $1bn in 2010
- According to Project Finance International, we are the number one adviser globally, by volume and by value, for global closed deals for 10 years ending December 2010.
- According to Project Finance International, we are number one globally for the number of mandates won in the year 2010.
For a full list of Project Finance International league tables, click here.