In Assurance, we get right to the heart of business. With a continued demand for better corporate governance, accountability and transparency, we work with organisations to identify and manage their risks to best position them for the future. Assurance offers diverse opportunities working with a wide range of businesses and industries. The variety provides the opportunity to develop a broad range of effective business skills and enables our people to excel across the breadth of work Assurance offers.
Our Consulting team comprises experts in a number of fields including Management Consulting, Technology and Strategy. We deliver practical, insightful advice that gets straight to the heart of the big business issues, making a real impact on the bottom line. We drive true business transformation for our clients which delivers quantifiable benefits. Whichever part of Consulting you join, you’ll help organisations of all shapes and sizes grow faster and work smarter.
- Post-Deal (M&A) Integration
- Finance Transformation
- Operations Transformation (Process Improvement, Procurement and Supply Chain)
- Portfolio and Programme Management
- HR Transformation
- Sustainability and Climate Change
- CIO Advisory
- Emerging Technologies
- Corporate Strategy
- Insight and Analytics
Our Deals business is made up of Business Recovery Services (BRS), Corporate Finance (CF), Forensic Services and Transaction Services (TS). We focus on the transactions and crisis elements of our business from strategic public office procurement advice, insolvency of underperforming businesses, international take-over bids to economic crime investigations. Our client base is wide, including government offices, Private Equity Houses, family businesses and multinational conglomerates.
- Financial advisory
- Data Analytics
- Deals Strategy
- Due Diligence (financial & commercial)
- Supply Chain
- Operational Restructuring
- Turnaround projects
- Forensics Accountants or Lawyers
- European Languages, ACA or CFA is desirable
Our Tax business consists of Corporate Tax, Indirect Tax, Tax Reporting and Strategy and Legal. With over 3,000 industry experts you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of people and projects. We help our clients answer the big business questions - but we don’t just react to immediate needs, we use our initiative and industry insight to plan solutions to more complex problems. This could be on projects that range from restructuring a multi-million-pound property portfolio, to advising a rock star on the tax implications of their world tour.
- Tax or Accountancy Compliance skills
- HR Professionals with a client facing background
- Qualified Solicitors keen to work within a Professional Services company
- Qualified Tax professionals with either Indirect or Deals experience
- Tax Professionals with a focus on either Corporate or Private Clients