Juan Crosby is Head of our Technology & Sourcing practice. Juan has over ten years’ experience advising on major technology and business process outsourcings and sourcing strategies, including long term, high value strategic ICT sourcing arrangements. He is recognised as an expert in the field and been the recipient of a number of industry awards and nominations including Best Advisor of the Year at the National Outsourcing Association’s Advisor of the Year awards.
Juan works in close collaboration with the PwC Technology Consulting team and has developed a unique integrated, multi-disciplinary technology, advisory & legal offering to support client business transformation projects.
Juan also advises on e-commerce, online content, open source software and commercial issues and is the client relationship partner for commercial matters for some of our most significant clients, including BP, BG, RBS, Cabot Financial and Telemetry.
- Advising on negotiations on a $1bn, twenty year strategic software development and licensing agreement transforming the technology underpinning the core business activities of one of the world’s largest companies.
- Advising a global FTSE 10 company on the strategy and documentation to put in place a multi-vendor ecosystem under which 5 global vendors bid for applications development and maintenance work. This was a ground-breaking project transforming the terms upon which the company did business, leveraging its buying power and creating annual savings of in excess of 20% of its previous spend per year.
- Advising one of the largest energy companies in relation to the creation of its global shared services centre for HR, procure to pay and record to report services in addition to third party arrangements with Accenture.
- Best Advisor of the Year - 2013 National Outsourcing Professional Awards
- Highly commended - 2013 European Outsourcing Advisor of the Year Awards