Using the right KPI’s to drive the business and having state-of-the-art real-time reporting for various dimensions (e.g. profitability by product, customer and region) help to manage the business in the long run and bring transparency in a volatile environment. A good reporting will support the confidence of the family in their actions.
- What are the main key performance indicators that you use to manage your business?
- Do you know how you are making money…
- with what products and services?
- with what customers or segments?
- in what regions?
- Do you know what you are spending money on?
- Do your reports provide the right data on your business management? Do you have ready access to the information at all times? Are you happy with your controlling department?
- Does your planning allow for the volatile environment?
- Do you meet all of your shareholders’ reporting requirements, including banks?
How we can help
- Define the KPI’s (top + bottom line)
- Set up a timely and informative reporting based on various dimensions (e.g. profitability by product, customer, or region)
- Create insight and transparency in a volatile environment
- Optimise planning and budgeting processes, implementation of planning tools
- Optimise (product) cost calculation and internal cost allocation/transfer pricing
- Analyse the effects on incentivisation
- Optimise reporting processes and systems, e.g. ERP, consolidation software, business intelligence
- Big data