In order to finance acquisitions or to overcome market downturns, family businesses always need to have sufficient financing. Alternative forms of financing help to build the financing across various pillars and ensure the business’s independence in the family’s interest.
- Which financing options did you chose for your company?
- Can you imagine financing through the capital markets as an alternative to the conventional types of financing?
- Can you cover your future financing needs under suitable terms?
- Is your financing secure in the event of a crisis?
- Have you optimised your working capital?
- Do you have a cashflow statement?
- Have you dealt with cash pooling?
- What is your shareholders’ and your company’s strategy to protect against liability?
How we can help
- Support with covering short-term/medium-term/long-term financial requirements
- Advise on financing options
- Liquidity management, cash-pooling
- Cashflow planning and management, leveraging cashflow potential
- Working capital management
- Advise with capital market transactions and preparation of an IPO
- Avoid risks, i.e. low liquidity and exchange rate exposure
- Prepare restructuring statements
- Support with operational and financial restructuring (debt advisory)
- Develop bank reporting, i.e. covenants