Acquisitions are a significant investment for a company that also involves a lot of risks. Acquisitions must be planned thoroughly and integrated fast to achieve the desired synergies. Selling a business or parts of a business have to be handled effectively.
- What markets have the greatest potential?
- Does an acquisition fit with the family’s history and values?
- Is the desired business “healthy”?
- What is a suitable purchase price?
- Is the transaction optimally arranged from a tax perspective?
- How should the purchase be financed?
- What legal risks are associated with this, particularly for the contract design?
- Are there any potential compliance aspects in new markets that need to be taken into account?
- What leadership structures does your business need for this?
- Do you have the resources for rapid integration?
How we can help
- Due diligence activities to analyse markets and companies
- Evaluation of the company, purchase price and contract design, financial reporting
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements
- Support with the integration/carve-out of companies and parts of companies, specifically
- efficient and quick integration/carve-out
- identification of top performers and management audits (who should stay?)
- communication with all stakeholders
- drafting/amendment of employment contracts
- harmonisation and standardisation of processes, structures, systems
- internal/external reporting requirements