Increasing complexity and transparency requirements force company's to comply with all relevant laws and regulations in an efficient way. A transparent and flexible system is needed that provides all information, clearly assigns responsibilities and can be adjusted to meet new regulations without incurring major costs.
- Are significant risks identified at an early stage and reduced by taking countermeasures?
- Have specific losses/risks from the past been identified that were not recognised before they arose?
- What effective monitoring systems (internal control systems, compliance, quality) do you have?
- Are central company data/IT secure? Do you meet all legal requirements?
- Do you have an internal audit department?
- Have there been cases of fraud in the past?
- How do you protect your intellectual property and your managers and employees?
- What risks have you covered by means of insurance policies?
How we can help
- Set up standardised processes and controls in an internal control system and monitor the effectiveness of the controls
- Establish a risk management system to identify and assess significant business risks at an early stage and take corresponding countermeasures
- Integration of governance, risk and compliance management systems
- Improve efficiency of the internal audit department
- Support with IT security/data protection
- Forensic data analyses
- Ensure insurance coverage