On the 14th September we will find out who this years’ winners of the Private Business Awards are for 2017.
Were delighted to say that this year a total of 7 North West companies have been shortlisted selected from hundreds of nominees.
The 2017 UK Private Business Awards - often referred to as the Diamonds - are now in their seventh year and celebrate the best of the private sector. The Awards recognise achievements and the important contribution private businesses make to the UK economy.
The North West shortlisted are:
· Kids Allowed - CEO of the Year & Private Business Woman of the Year (Jennie Johnson)
· Baywater Healthcare UK Limited - CEO of the Year (Adam Sullivan)
· In The Style Fashion Limited - Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
· JW Lees & Co (Brewers) Limited - Family Business of the Year
· Mobica - High Growth Business of the Year
· Missguided - International Business of the Year
· Carrot Risk Technologies Limited - Technology Innovation of the Year
PwC is extremely proud to support them all and we wish them the very best of luck!
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner on 14 September 2017 at The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London EC1.
Adam Waller, Phil Storer, PwC private business partners
About the UK Private Business Awards
The UK Private Business Awards, sponsored by PwC, celebrate the best in the private sector and highlight the achievements of individuals and companies. The event recognises the importance of private companies to the UK economy and is attended by CEO’s and entrepreneurs from every region of the UK.