Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems.
As part of this, we actively look to use our convening power to bring together businesses, government, academia, social enterprises and our people to improve outcomes in the places in which we work.
We will also use our position within the community to drive conversations with our clients and explore opportunities to help them develop their own approaches to Place and Purpose.
What are the issues we want to address?
Our progressive agendas reflect the issues we want to work with the key influencers in the South East to address. We have identified the six agendas below because of their connections to our firmwide purpose and their relevance to our place:
- Inclusive growth - We want to support the economy of the South East to grow, but to do so in a way that ensures the benefits are distributed fairly across society.
- Digital skills - We want to support the development of digital skills in the South East, helping it to become a place with leading edge technical capabilities.
- Health and wellbeing - We want to ensure the South East become a healthier, happier place and support action to impact the wider determinants of health and wellbeing positively.
- Net zero - We want to help the South East to become a low carbon economy and rise to the challenge of becoming net zero.
- Social mobility - We want to help remove the barriers that people from some sections of society face and open up opportunities for everyone to achieve their potential.
- Diversity and inclusion - We want the South East to be known for having a culture of inclusion; one in which diversity is recognised and celebrated.