We need you to lead yourself and others, regardless of your grade, by making a real difference in the work you do. This means delivering results in a responsible, authentic, resilient, inclusive and passionate way.
- Do you learn from your opportunities and take the time to develop your personal approach to work?
- Do you lead others to be the best they can be, whether you’re part of a team or leading one?
- Do you act with integrity and uphold professional standards at all times?
In your role you apply a range of technical capabilities to deliver quality and value for our clients and PwC.
- Do you maintain professional standards and always produce high quality work?
- How do you build and maintain your technical expertise and knowledge?
- Do you share your knowledge, to deliver insights, with others?
You’ll bring business knowledge and awareness, or have a willingness to learn about business, and can bring innovation, and fresh thinking, to create distinctive value for our clients and PwC.
- How do you keep up-to-date with business and industry trends?
- Do you consider all facts and think broadly about data when making recommendations?
- Do you see opportunities within changing business environments which can add value?
In a continually complex and changing world, you’ll need to operate and collaborate effectively, with a mind-set that transcends geographic and cultural boundaries.
- Do you consider a broad range of perspectives in your thinking?
- Do you embrace and see opportunity in change?
- Can you bring fresh insights to our clients and PwC?
You’re skilled at building relationships of high value which are genuine and rooted in trust.
- Do you communicate with confidence?
- Do you build and maintain strong and authentic relationships, within your business network and develop new ones outside of it?
- Are you passionate about providing exceptional services?