Jennifer is a member of PwC's Public Sector, Commercial, Technology and Sourcing team.
Jennifer is a 10 years' qualified solicitor with expertise in advising on a range of ICT, business process outsourcing and commercial contracts.
Jennifer has experience providing commercial and strategic advice to, and drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements for, a range of clients across a number of sectors, including Healthcare, Property Development and Management, Charity & Not-For-Profit, Manufacturing, Retail, Services and Transport.
- negotiating and managing complex procurement agreements, creating a new contracting structure for the client, developing and delivering training for internal client teams to improve contract and risk management and ongoing commercial advice.
- reviewing and advising a client on bidding documentation and a variety of contracts relating to public transport tenders for the provision of software and hardware to provide open source technology solutions (including passenger information systems and on-vehicle solutions) that improve passenger experience and/or operational benefits, including advising on proposed sub-contractor arrangements and collaboration agreements.
- reviewing and advising on bidding documentation for a government contract, and providing strategic and procurement advice to assist in the creation of a consortium for the client and successfully bidding for the contract.
- drafting and negotiating software licence and collaboration agreements, software development and data management agreements and template customer contracts, terms and conditions and sub-licence documentation for a client.
- assisting a healthcare client to develop its online trading platform for the sale of pharmaceuticals and a variety of other goods to consumers, which included advising on the website development and maintenance agreement, drafting terms and conditions and policies, and advising on compliance with e-commerce, consumer and data protection legislation.