Should you have any employee related queries, please speak to your HR team in the first instance on 01273 222100 or alternatively call the helpline on 020 7804 7202 or email ph.employee.queries@uk.pwc.com

If you have any issues or difficulties in completing any employee related forms then please call the RPS on 0330 331 0020

Northern Ireland employees

This application form should only be completed by Northern Ireland resident employees who wish to make claims for redudancy/insolvency payments

Scottish employees

Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) brochure for Scottish employees


Redundancy Support Information

How and what you can claim from the Redundancy Payments Service (RPS) 

As the company which employs you is insolvent, you may be entitled to various statutory payments that are authorised and paid by the Redundancy Payments Service (RPS) under the provisions of the Employment Rights Act 1996. Full details of what you may be able to claim can be found on the enclosed Fact Sheet from the RPS see attachment. 

You can make your claim by using Redundancy Payments Online.  If you need help with the online form, or if you do not have internet access and so need to make your claim over the phone, please contact the RPS on 0330 331 0020. If you do have internet access, then please enter the following address into your web browser https://www.gov.uk/claim-redundancy and use reference CN00054729 when making your claim. Please only use this reference for wholesale.

If you are a vans employee, please use the relevant RPS claim reference number below:  

CN00054971 – P & H Direct Van Sales Limited

CN00054972 – P & H Sweetdirect Limited

CN00054973 – P & H Snacksdirect Limited

Claiming state benefits 

You may be entitled to claim state benefits and in the first instance you need to register with Jobcentre Plus (JCP).  You can do this online atwww.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/how-to-claim, but, if you’d prefer to speak to someone, JCP’s telephone number is 0800 0556688. Failing to claim benefits may impact on the amount of compensatory notice pay that you may receive from the RPS and also on your ability to claim under any unemployment insurance policies that you may hold.  Information provided by JCP is attached. 

Other useful telephone numbers, email addresses and websites 

General querieswww.gov.uk
General informationhttps://www.gov.uk/government/news/palmer-and-harvey-in-administration-how-to-claim-redundancy-or-register-as-a-creditor
Information regarding the administration of the Companieswww.pwc.co.uk/palmerandharvey
Claiming benefits, retraining opportunities or support with job searchJobcentre Plus on 0800 055 6688
If you’re in receipt of Statutory Maternity Pay or Statutory Sick Pay or if you’re due to claim.Statutory Payments Disputes Team on 03000 560 630
PAYE queriesHMRC on 0300 200 3200
Tax Credits helplineHMRC on 0345 300 3900 / 0300 200 3200
Redundancy Payments Service0330 331 0020 or emailredundancypaymentsonline@insolvency.gsi.gov.uk
Money Advice Service 0300 500 5000 
Follow us