- Crisis Framework review: assessing your organisation’s end-to-end response framework, governance, controls and procedures.
- Cyber response plans and playbooks: Developing generic crisis management plans and scenario specific playbooks to support technical and leadership teams in the business-wide response to serious cyber incidents.
- Cyber crisis exercises: Designing and delivering exercises ranging from low-fidelity discussion-based ‘plan walk-throughs’ to immersive, interactive multi-team dynamic simulation exercises for teams from technical to senior leadership levels.
Live support to technical responders, senior management, board and executive level teams during crisis:
- Cyber incident response expertise and investigations
- Supporting response and recovery teams with experienced crisis managers
- Providing additional resourcing in support of an organisation’s teams, processes and tools running effective crisis management
- Providing specialist advice on the key considerations and decisions for response, and how to implement the organisation’s values, principles, priorities and strategies for effective and rapid recovery
Understand and recover
Post Incident Review to provide an independent end-to-end evaluation of your organisation’s response to an incident. We may cover:
- Root cause analysis
- Action timelines
- The scale of impact on data, systems and key business operations during the incident
- The effectiveness of detection, escalation, investigation, containment, reporting, operational routine, coordination, information management, stakeholder management, leadership, decision making and strategies for recovery
Drawing on the expertise of our crisis team, organisations can reassure their own customers, communities and stakeholders that they’re able to manage a crisis effectively by implementing a programme of developmental rehearsal activities.