Chris leads our Financial Services Deals consulting team focusing on operational due diligence, carve-out/separation & integration, and post-deal performance improvement for both Private Equity and Corporate clients.
Chris is also an experienced operational strategy practitioner and has led numerous enterprise wide programmes for senior management teams and boards within the financial services sector. He has delivered large scale, transformation from initial strategic review through to design of the future operating model and organisation, encompassing implementation and realisation of benefits. Chris also spent 5 years at a leading global bank in a variety of strategy roles at the corporate centre and the retail and commercial bank.
Relevant deal experience includes:
- Designing a complex multi-asset, global disposal programme and providing vendor assistance to prepare and execute multiple cross border carve-out transactions
- Vendor due diligence and sell side advice covering operational separation, IT and TSAs in readiness for the disposal and/or IPO of a number of systemically important retail and commercial banks
- Advising on a number of cross border integration programmes with a particular focus around global insurance and London Market related consolidation.
- Separation and restructuring of a Eurozone bank in crisis including definition of OneBank operating model and management structure followed by implementation of a range of initiatives to resize and transform the bank
- Advising a high profile new entrant in the retail & commercial banking sector on its market entry strategy, including the development of the initial business case, design and definition of its enabling operating model and implementation planning for launch of the business
- Design and implementation of the operating model and organisation structure to support the launch of an industry backed £2.5bn equity investment fund providing growth capital to UK SME businesses
- Designing the future operating model for a top 3 mortgage bank, as the basis to create a more customer centric operating model, embed new ways of working and drive out significant cost savings