Designing the right pricing strategy
We can help you answer important questions, including: if your pricing strategy is aligned to your strategy and objectives, how to develop a pricing strategy that is tailored to your different products and customer segments and how customers are likely to react to different pricing packages.
- What is the optimal pricing strategy for different products and customer segment?
- How are customers likely to respond to different pricing structures?
- What is the appropriate product/service to be priced?
- Is the pricing strategy for one product/service cannibalising the performance of other products/services?
Setting the right prices
We can help you tackle important considerations when setting prices including: if the price of your products/services reflects the value delivered, if the prices recover the costs, how changes in the price impact demand and how to forecast future demand.
- How do you measure how customers value different outcomes and different attributes of the product/service?
- How do you set prices that are reflective of the value delivered to all stakeholders?
- How do you allocate costs across different products/services?
- How can we forecast future demand?
- Which customers are contributing disproportionately towards costs?