Understanding how your business impacts the economy, the environment and wider society is as important as calculating your financial return. It helps to navigate today’s operating environment. Our total impact approach provides the holistic perspective a business needs to identify opportunities, understand risk, and optimise its contribution to society.
- What are the direct, indirect and induced impacts of our business?
- How can we calculate our return on investment?
- How can we integrate wider impacts into our strategy to drive evidence-based decision making?
- How can we demonstrate our economic, social and environmental value to critical stakeholders?
- How can we estimate the funding required to optimise value?
Business case development
We help our clients across the investment cycle from helping our clients to assess the value for money of different options, including developing robust business cases aligned to the 5 case model, to negotiating pricing and funding arrangements, and articulating the benefits of major investments and developing procedures to realise these benefits.
- What are the potential costs and benefits of different strategic options and investments?
- How can we articulate different costs and benefits of a strategy/investment on a like-for-like basis to your stakeholders?
- How can we develop a compelling business case aligned to HM Treasury’s 5 case model?
- How can we calculate the funding level required to maximise the benefits?