- Multilayered malware protection. To identify and block commodity and unknown or targeted malware before it can execute.
- Blocked malicious files and applications. If an executable file or macro attempts to run, we’ll analyse it in a secure sandbox and block any threats.
- Exploit prevention. We’ll stop known, zero day and unpatched vulnerabilities. And we’ll protect programmes that are commonly attacked - including web browsers, office applications, email clients and document readers.
- Ransomware protection. To block new or unknown variants, based on behaviour, before they can encrypt data and spread on your network.
- Near real-time detection. We’ll detect, investigate and analyse root causes of threat activity at all stages of the attack lifecycle.
- World-class threat intelligence. Combined with comprehensive behavioural monitoring of more than 700 unique attacker tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Rule base mapped to Mitre ATT&CK techniques. We constantly update our rule base to detect new and emerging attacker behaviours, ‘fileless’ malware and evasion techniques.
- Automated analytics and context enrichment. To cut the time between detection and response down to seconds or minutes.
- Malicious activity blocked, with minimal business impact. We’ll terminate and quarantine suspicious processes to prevent further damage - without harming your ability to collect malware samples and forensic evidence.
- Isolate attackers from the network. We’ll isolate suspected or known compromised machines, on or off your network.
- Forensic evidence, captured quickly. We’ll capture malicious files and forensic evidence, using dynamic sandbox analysis or manual reverse engineering.
- Ongoing, proactive hunting. Our threat-hunting teams investigate leads that are automatically created by contextual tagging of unusual behaviour. We complement this with targeted hunting, based on your unique environmental risks, changes to your threat landscape, or through intelligence on new attack campaigns and techniques.
- Machine learning analytics. We augment human experience with machine learning analytics, which can highlight subtle behavioural changes in petabytes of data. Our approach uses time, entity and peer-group models to quickly spot anomalies which suggest highly evasive threats. This means we can prioritise mitigation before threats become breaches.