Please read the awards criteria before completing this application form.
Shortlisting and judging
A panel of subject matter experts from PwC, the School for Social Entrepreneurs and social entrepreneurs will agree a shortlist of ten entries initially and then three finalists. These finalists will then be considered by an independent judging panel.
The award opens from 9:00am on Monday 3rd May 2021 and the application window closes on Friday 26th June 2021 (applications must be submitted by 5.00pm).
Entrants must have an impact report and submit this as part of their application. Entrants must be a UK-based social enterprise that meets the following Social Enterprise UK criteria:
- The business has a clear social/environmental mission that is set out in its governing documents
- Is an independent business and earns more than half of its income through trading (unless trading for less than 24 months)
- Is controlled or owned in the interests of the social/environmental mission
- Is transparent about how it operates and its impact
- Reinvests or gives away at least half of its profits or surpluses towards its social or environmental purpose.